Monday 26 December 2011

Post Christmas bloggity

Hi and salaams
It’s all over!!! Christmas day has gone and it’s back to normal life.
I had a wicked day, was knackered but it was still excellent. The kids got up at 7.30 which was pretty good considering they got up at 5.30 last year I think!
I was very lucky with my presents, I got 2 cupcake maker machines, a Disney princess bowl, dp mug, dp bath confetti, dp bag thingie I’m gonna put my hijab pins in, a dp bin, a box of wine gums, burlesque on dvd ( yes I know, I can’t help it, I love burlesque) a gothic fairy ornament, a soap and glory gift set, which I’ll be reviewing btw, lace nail sticker thingies, a Thornton’s gift voucher, panamas, and slippers, a lush gift, a betty boop calendar and diary ANNND a betty boop on a swing!!!
My mum got it for me and I love it. Every time I’m in my mums house I considering nicking it, so probably in her best interests to just buy me one too tbh.
The kids got some brilliant presents from Santa, they all got loads but oldest ones main ones were a bike and guitar! Middlest one got a digital camera, this weird ‘big hand’ thing and a ‘light strike gun’…I’m still not sure what it does. I’m guessing it lights up.
 Baby got a ‘deluxe’ light up buzz lightyear and Smokey the ridiculously expensive fire engine.
About lunchtime baby went to his dad’s and my fiancé’s daughter came round. And I’ll admit, I was a little jealous. Cos she was wearing a princess Rapunzel dress. And they don’t come in my size…
my wonderful fiancé cooked dinner, which wasn’t turkey cos turkey: is disgusting. We had chicken. And dinner was delicious. Honestly, I’m not just saying that cos he might watch this, it was proper nice. And I am really grateful cos without him, we wouldn’t of had a Christmas dinner, so thanks babe I love you mostly much.
Anyway that was pretty much the day, I feel asleep at about 7 I think. I was up til 6 though and got up at 8 so I think I have an excuse.
But it really was great and the kids enjoyed it loads, which was kinda the name of the game for me.
Anyway i hope everyone who celebrates had a brilliant day, i'll be filming tomorrow, so subscribe to my channel www.youtube.com/gothmummi to find out as soon as it pops up!

much love everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment